Yaya DaCosta To Star As Whitney Houston In Lifetime Original Movie
- Former “America’s Top Model” contestant Yaya DaCosta has been cast as the late Whitney Houston in an upcoming Lifetime biopic. “I Will Always Love You: The Whitney Houston Story” will be directed by Angela Bassett, who was Houston’s co-star in “Waiting To Exhale.” [US Weekly]
- Lil Kim gave birth today to a little girl named Royal Reign. Mazel tov! [VIBE]
- The special effects guy for “Game Of Thrones” is posting gory pics from the set’s makeup department online. [The AV Club]
- On young adult literature and reader-shaming. (With bonus book list!) [The Hairpin]
- Emily Maynard from “The Bachelorette” wed fiancé Tyler Johnson in South Carolina this weekend. [US Weekly]
- Halle Berry has been ordered to pay her ex Gabriel Aubrey $16,000 a month in child support for their six-year-old daughter, Nahla. [TMZ]
- The Walmart truck driver who allegedly caused the six-car pileup in New Jersey that put Tracy Morgan in critical condition reportedly hadn’t slept for over 24 hours before driving. Comedian James McNair, who performs under the name Jimmy Mack, died in the crash. [New York Daily News]
- Pont des Arts, the famed “love locks” bridge in Paris, is collapsing underneath the weight of all the locks. [Guardian UK]
- A lunch lady in Pennsylvania is accused of feeding students doggie treats. [CrimeFeed]
[Image of Yaya via Fame/Flynet]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.