Katy Perry Carries Rose Quartz To “Attract The Male”
- Katy Perry told Cosmopolitan that she carries a lot of rose quartz with her because “it attracts the male.” Honey, throw those rocks out — or better yet, burn them — because the kind of men you are attracting are John Mayer and Russell Brand. Maybe you should be carrying pepper spray instead. [Celebuzz]
- “Gone Girl” star Rosamund Pike is pregnant with her second child. Mazel tov! [US Weekly]
- CNN news anchor Don Lemon says Black people are responsible for Justin Bieber profligate use of the N-word. Ooookay. [Clutch Magazine]
- Turns out, Uncle Joey from “Full House” — actor Dave Coulier — did not go down on Alanis Morissette in a theater, despite the longtime rumors. [The Superficial]
- Nine reasons Disney princes are terrible boyfriends. [Cosmopolitan]
- Australian pop singer Sia is engaged! [Daily Mail UK]
- Philip Seymour Hoffman’s estate is being sued by his downstairs neighbors in New York City. [Page Six]
- Kevin Spacey interrupted his one-man show on the London stage to yell at an audience member — in character — to turn off their ringing phone. [People]
- “The Shield” actor Michael Jace texted his father-in-law to confess he had shot and killed his wife, April Jace. The father-in-law called 911 while driving to the couple’s Los Angeles home. [Page Six]
- Documentary filmmaker Michael Moore and his wife Kathleen Glynn, who produced several of his movies, are dunzo. [Daily Mail UK]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.