Charlize Theron Said Googling Herself Makes Feel “Raped”
- Charlize Theron gave an interview to Sky News and was asked whether she ever Googles herself. She doesn’t, she said, “I don’t do that, so that’s my saving grace. When you start living in that world, and doing that, you start I guess feeling raped.” Quite rightly, Theron is now taking heat for a callous comparison. [Daily Mail UK]
- According to a source at Page Six, the Porta-Potties (just kidding, Kim won’t poop in a hole) at Kim and Kanye’s wedding in Florence, Italy, were located inside a giant gold box, which local Italians called “The Gold Toilet Tower.” Thirty life-size nudes decorated the occasion and guests didn’t have place cards at their table settings — their names were engraved into the table. John Legend performed on a marble piano and the newlyweds danced together for five songs, instead of the traditional one. We would expect nothing less! [Page Six]
- New couple alert: Sandra Bullock and Chris Evans are dating. [E! Online]
- Prince Harry played some football adorably. [Dlisted]
- Fired “Scandal” actor Columbus Short is now performing standup comedy? Okay. [TMZ]
- Nicki Minaj pocketed $50,000 just to show up at the 14th birthday party of Iyanna Mayweather, Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s daughter. Last year, Justin Bieber made an appearance at her birthday party. [TMZ
- Liberty Ross made out really well in her divorce from “Snow White & The Huntsman” director Rupert Sanders. Cheating will do that for you! [TMZ]
- Bret Michaels, who suffers from diabetes, had to be rushed offstage with a medical emergency in New Hampshire last night. [TMZ]
- Nicole Kidman opened up about her two older children with ex-husband Tom Cruise, Isabella and Connor, who she is allegedly kinda-sorta estranged from since leaving Scientology. [People]
- See ya, Donald Sterling. The L.A. Clippers have been sold by Shelley Sterling to a new billionaire owner: the former CEO of Microsoft. [TMZ]
[Image via WENN]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.