Even Cindy McCain Thinks Gwyneth Paltrow Should Shut Up
Perhaps Gweneth Paltrow should go out on patrol with some soldiers. Kind of like a Red Carpet in her mind I guess!
— Cindy McCain (@cindymccain) May 29, 2014
- Cindy McCain has heard Gwyneth Paltrow’s comments that reading mean online comments is a “bloody, dehumanizing thing,” “almost like in war” and she is not pleased. Team Cindy on this one. [US Weekly]
- Blogger Maureen O’Connor at The Cut got shipped with a bunch of other women from New York City to meet (and potentially fall in love with) single dudes in San Francisco. Somehow, she has arrived back home unscathed and ready to tell all. [NYmag.com]
- How to talk to babies about gender theory. [The Toast]
- Justin Timberlake posted a picture of himself praying at the Western Wall in Jerusalem. He hashtagged the Instagram photo #Israel and now is embroiled in an Israel/Palestine debate. [US Weekly]
- “The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills” has cleaned house: Joyce Giraud and Carlton Gebbia are out. [People]
- Kim Kardashian wore $10 lipstick on her wedding day. Yes, that’s only one zero! [Daily Mail UK]
- Meanwhile, Kim and Kanye’s honeymoon has now taken them from Ireland to Prague. Might I recommend the vegetarian restaurant Radost FX and the Mucha Museum? [Daily Mail UK]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.