Even Cindy McCain Thinks Gwyneth Paltrow Should Shut Up
Perhaps Gweneth Paltrow should go out on patrol with some soldiers. Kind of like a Red Carpet in her mind I guess!
— Cindy McCain (@cindymccain) May 29, 2014
- Cindy McCain has heard Gwyneth Paltrow’s comments that reading mean online comments is a “bloody, dehumanizing thing,” “almost like in war” and she is not pleased. Team Cindy on this one. [US Weekly]
- Blogger Maureen O’Connor at The Cut got shipped with a bunch of other women from New York City to meet (and potentially fall in love with) single dudes in San Francisco. Somehow, she has arrived back home unscathed and ready to tell all. [NYmag.com]
- How to talk to babies about gender theory. [The Toast]
- Justin Timberlake posted a picture of himself praying at the Western Wall in Jerusalem. He hashtagged the Instagram photo #Israel and now is embroiled in an Israel/Palestine debate. [US Weekly]
- “The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills” has cleaned house: Joyce Giraud and Carlton Gebbia are out. [People]
- Kim Kardashian wore $10 lipstick on her wedding day. Yes, that’s only one zero! [Daily Mail UK]
- Meanwhile, Kim and Kanye’s honeymoon has now taken them from Ireland to Prague. Might I recommend the vegetarian restaurant Radost FX and the Mucha Museum? [Daily Mail UK]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.