Brad Pitt Attacked By “Prankster Journalist” At “Maleficent” Premiere
- Remember the douchelord “journalist” who stuck his head up America Ferrera’s dress at the Cannes Film Festival? Well, he showed up to the premiere of “Maleficent,” jumped over a barrier and hit Brad Pitt. People like to call this guy a “prankster,” but at this point, criminal seems more appropriate. Vitalii Sediuk was arrested and taken into custody. Check out the video above for more details! [Page Six]
- After 20 years of working together on his films, have Quentin Tarantino and Uma Thurman taken their friendship “to the next level”? Us Weekly says it’s true! [Us Weekly]
- Kim Kardashian changed her Twitter name Kim Kardashian West, which makes this union even more official than the ring on her finger. [Hello!]
- Speaking of Kimye, the couple is on their honeymoon in Ireland and spent day three of the romantic getaway seeing two movies at two different theaters. Romantic! [Celebuzz]
- A three-year-old found a gun in his home and accidentally shot his baby brother and the chances of this having any impact on our nation’s desperate need for better gun legislation are devastatingly nil. [People]
- Season two of “True Detective” is going to feature three leads and Vulture has some suggestions for which actresses should be considered for the roles. [NYMag.com]
- Meet the dudes who drink breast milk! Seriously! Meet them! [NYMag.com]
- Remember Joe the Plumber? Yeah, he’s back and FUCK HIM. [The Superficial]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.