Evan Rachel Wood And Jamie Bell Split
- Evan Rachel Wood and husband Jamie Bell have split after two years of marriage. The couple has a 10-month-old son together. I guess being the guy to date her after Marilyn Manson was big shoes to fill! [US Weekly]
- Father Of The Year Charlie Sheen has kicked his ex-wife Denise Richards and their daughters out of the house he bought for them, which is located in the same gated community where he lives. [The Superficial]
- UC Santa Barbara shooter Elliot Rodger loathed his life as an “incel,” or an “involuntary celibate.” But involuntary celibate folks actually have a much more positive history that isn’t tied to men’s rights activists or violent extremism. Here’s “How To Lose Your Virginity” director Therese Shechter on the history of involuntary celibates. [Nerve]
- Season two of “Orange Is The New Black” comes to Netflix on June 6th! Here are the show’s creators and stars talking about what it means to tell the stories of women in prison. [New York Times]
- North West is not even one year old and she’s already posed with former French Vogue editor Carine Roitfeld. [People]
- Meanwhile, Lana Del Rey says she sang at Kim and Kanye’s wedding for free. [TMZ]
- “Chelsea Lately” is dunzo in August. [Gawker]
- Victoria’s Secret model Adriana Lima and Justin Bieber hooked up in Cannes. I think we can all agree you could do better, girl. [US Weekly]
- Bethanny Frankel called her ex-husband Jason Hoppy “white trash” in divorce court. [Page Six]
- “Clueless” star Stacey Dash has officially joined Fox News as a contributor. The jokes just write themselves, don’t they? [US Weekly]
- Golf pro Rory McIlroy ended his engagement to his tennis star wife Caroline Wozniaki over a three-minute-phone call, which she reportedly thought was a joke at first. [Page Six]
[Image via WENN]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.