Toni Braxton Backtracks On Connection Between Son’s Autism And Her Past Abortion
- Toni Braxton is backtracking on the part in her autobiography, Unbreak My Heart, in which she wrote that she feared her son’s autism was punishment for having had an abortion. Citing her religious upbringing, she told US Weekly, “I have since realized that my son is special and learns in a different way.” [US Weekly]
- Netflix is in talks to do a “Wet Hot American Summer” series. Yes, please! [Variety]
- TMZ has got the exclusives for Kim and Kanye’s wedding, so I guess that’s what I’ll be checking all weekend. [TMZ]
- What if we admitted to children that sex is primarily about pleasure? THEIR HEADS WOULD FALL RIGHT OFF. [Pacific Standard]
- Justin Bieber groped Heidi Klum’s boob, that little shit. [Page Six]
- Pink might be pregnant with a box of Girl Scout cookies. [Daily Mail UK]
- A naked man was arrested in front of the White House today. [Huffington Post]
- Meet the artist M. Lamar, who just so happens to be the twin brother of “Orange Is The New Black” actress Laverne Cox. [OUT]
- The official “Friday Night Lights” wedding announcement for Julie Taylor and Matthew Saracen. [The Maude]
- Quentin Tarantino wants to turn “Django Unchained” into a four-part miniseries. [USA Today]
[Image via WENN]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.