Paul McCartney Is Hospitalized With A Viral Infection
- Paul McCartney has reportedly been hospitalized with a viral infection and has had to postpone several concerts in Japan this past week. On May 18, McCartney posted on his website, “I was really hoping that I’d be feeling better today. I’m so disappointed and sorry to be letting my fans down.” It’s unclear whether this will impact his upcoming American summer tour. Feel better, Paul! [Variety]
- Miley Cyrus tweeted (and then deleted) a denial that she saw Jennifer Lawrence puking at Madonna’s Oscar party. The actress told the story of her post-Academy Awards upchuck on “Late Night With Seth Meyers” last night, saying that Miley was not only there to witness it, but actually told her to “get it together.” Who to believe?!??!? [Dlisted]
- Former “American Idol” finalist and “Smash” star Katharine McPhee has filed for divorce from her husband. [People]
- Former “The Shield” actor Michael Jace has been charged with murder after allegedly shooting and killing his wife on Monday. Jace, who has a history of domestic violence, called the police himself after the shooting, which happened while his two sons were in the house at the time. If he’s convicted, he’ll face 50 years to life in prison. [TMZ]
- Michelle Williams’ must have blackmail material because she somehow got Kelly Rowland and Beyonce to contribute guest vocals on a song called “Say Yes” off her upcoming solo album. [Rolling Stone]
- Speaking of Bey, she has braids now. [Us Weekly]
- Fifty Senators sent a letter to the NFL requesting that the Washington Redskins change its offensive team name, reminding us that it’s a racial slur. The Senators cited the NBA’s recent swift response to LA Clippers owner Donald Sterling’s racist behavior as motivation for the change. [New York Times]
- Thoughts on the GOOP-endorsed Sakara Life eating plan. [Yahoo]
- Macy Gray insists that every woman deserves a paid “Period Day” off from work each month. Not about to argue with that. [TMZ]
- A grownup fan’s review of the Disney series “Girl Meets World.” [Oh No They Didn’t]
- Jason Biggs’ has teamed up with PETA to call out SeaWorld on its inhumane practices. It’s somewhat funny but also icky in that way that only Jason’s humor can be. [HuffPost]
- The best recreation of the “Friends” intro you’ve ever seen. [HuffPost]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.