Iran Freaks Out Over Actress’ Kiss On The Cheek At Cannes
- Iranian actress Leila Hatami got a kiss on the cheek from Gilles Jacob, the president of the Cannes Film Festival, and all hell broke loose. Iran’s deputy minister of culture and Islamic guidance chastised Hatami, saying that the Iranian woman should be “a symbol of chastity and innocence.” [The National AE]
- Louisiana’s state legislature advanced a bill yesterday that would require doctors performing abortions to have admitting privileges at nearby hospitals, which would force three of the state’s five abortion clinics to close. [New York Times]
- The gossip column of The New York Post is pushing the idea that Jill Abramson was fired from The New York Times for “systemically getting rid of male editors and replacing them with women.” Why, there’s even a quote from some guy at something called the National Center For Men. [Page Six]
- According to a new British study, women slut-shame each other on Twitter as much as men do. [TIME]
- On the indigenous women who have vanished in the forests of Canada. [Gawker]
- Sports fans went creepy crazy last night over 18-year-old Mallory Edens, the comely daughter of the Milwaukee Bucks co-owner Wesley Edens, who represented the team during the NBA Draft Lottery. [The Wire]
- Can we trust the cheap Plan B One-Step available for sale on Amazon.com? [RH Reality Check]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.