Emma Watson Graduates From Brown This Weekend!
- Our favorite little smartie Emma Watson graduates with a degree in English literature from Brown University this Sunday. Congratulations! Now go take over the world. [Just Jared]
- Jennifer Aniston’s hairstylist Chris McMillan is doing Kim Kardashian’s hair over her wedding weekend. Remember, her wedding celebrations are taking place in both France and Italy. [US Weekly]
- Meanwhile, Jay Z and Rachel Roy will both be attending the Kimye nuptials. Before Solange Knowles attacked her brother-in-law in the elevator after the Met Ball, she had reportedly been yelling at Rachel for getting too close to her sister’s husband. [US Weekly]
- Poppy, the world’s oldest cat, just turned 24. [Laughing Squid]
- “Twilight” actress Nikki Reed has filed for divorce from her husband of three years, “American Idol” contestant Paul McDonald. But these two are still recording an album together. [TMZ]
- Police arrested Fox News anchor Gregg Jarrett yesterday for being drunk, “belligerent” and “non-cooperative” in the Minneapolis-St. Paul airport. [TMZ]
- Attention, Cumberbitches: Benedict Cumberbatch has signed on to the Johnny Depp biopic about the gangster Whitey Bulger. [Celebitchy]
- That “Duck Dynasty” wackadoo is digging in his heels about his bigotry against gays. [TMZ]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.cm. Follow me on Twitter.
[Image via Getty]