Michelle Duggar Consults Fertility Doctor Over What Would Be Baby #20
- Yup, 47-year-old Michelle Duggar from “19 Kids And Counting” wants to give the ol’ uterus one more try. (Duggar suffered a miscarriage back in 2011 and named the unborn baby Jubilee.) She really doesn’t want to stop on an odd number, you guys. [US Weekly]
- Television writer Laura Morelli, who had been married to a man, realized she was gay while on the writing staff for the sapphic-friendly “Orange Is The New Black.” Her personal essay is awesome and I highly recommend reading it. [Policy Mic]
- The wife of ex-“Scandal” star Columbus Short said he has violated her restraining order half a dozen times. Tanee McCall-Short got a temporary restraining order after Short allegedly attacked her and threatened a murder/suicide. She is now requesting the restraining order be permanent. [TMZ]
- Pamela Anderson’s mother Carol said she didn’t know about her daughter’s childhood sexual abuse until Pam spoke publicly about it at the Cannes Film Festival earlier this week. [Daily Mail UK]
- Drinkable sunscreen, anyone? [Food Beast]
- You know you’re curious about how MTV’s show “Catfish” works. [NYmag.com]
- Professional golfer Rory McIlroy ended his engagement to tennis pro Caroline Wozniacki after sending out their wedding invitations. McIlroy said that sending out invites made him realize he wasn’t ready to settle down. Ugh, that sucks. [US Weekly]
- The British tabloid OK! claims Kate Middleton is pregnant with twin girls, which is fairly specific information to have. [Classicalite]
- Jack White is pissy about concert crowds because they’re all on their cell phones now. [Consequence Of Sound]
- Kim Kardashian’s friend Jonathan Cheban is famous enough to need a bodyguard? [TMZ]
- Leah, the contestant who was booted off the reality show “I Wanna Marry Harry,” has no hard feelings. [NYmag.com]
- Really, just shut up, Pat Sajak. [TMZ]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.