Report: Solange Was Pissed Two Of Her Friends Couldn’t Get Into An After Party Using Jay Z’s Name
- WE HAVE AN ANSWER! Sort of. Maybe. The New York Daily News is claiming Solange Knowles drunkenly attacked Jay Z in the elevator of The Standard Hotel because she was upset her friends couldn’t get into an after-party. The source claims that two of Solange’s non-famous friends, who weren’t invited to the Met Ball, used Jay Z’s name to try to get in. “They wouldn’t leave and kept name dropping Jay Z. They were pretending they were guests of his and not hers,” the source dished. “Management went to Julius (Beyonce’s bodyguard) and said there’s a problem.” Jay reportedly told Solange not to use his name and she got upset, only getting more irate when Jay wanted to go to Rihanna’s after-party by himself while Beyoncé headed home. [New York Daily News]
- The UK’s Daily Mail adds another layer of speculation, claiming that Solange is annoyed at Jay because he hasn’t helped her much with her career, despite alleged promises to work with her in the studio. [Daily Mail UK]
- People’s source claims that Solange flipped out because “Jay said something inappropriate to Beyoncé and Solange,” adding that Solange is “super protective” of her big sister. [People]
- Alec Baldwin is ranting and raving about the NYPD after he was busted today for riding his bike the wrong way down the street. We feel so sorry for you. [TMZ]
- The sex columnist from French GQ explains whether le francais are better at le sex. [NYMag.com]
- Catelynn Lowell from “16 & Pregnant” is pregnant again and intends to keep the child this time. Congrats! [US Weekly]
- I just can’t with these so-called “Sandy Hook Truthers” who claim the children murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary never existed. [Huffington Post]
- Thieves have broken into the late Peaches Geldof’s home in Kent, UK, at least twice since her sudden death at age 25 in April from an alleged heroin overdose. [Page Six]
- What has become of these 16 scandal veterans? [Vanity Fair]
- John Krasinski and Emily Blunt’s four-month-old daughter Hazel is pretty freakin’ cute. [People]
- I guess if I had as much money as Jennifer Aniston I would convert my garage into a closet, too. [Daily Mail UK]
[Image via Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.