Beyoncé Posts Prayer On Instagram While Solange Deletes All Pics Of Bey
- Two days after the scuffle between Jay Z and Solange following the Met Ball, Beyoncé posted a prayer on Instagram, asking God, “Give me discernment and strength to separate myself from anyone who is not a good influence.” Meanwhile, Solange has deleted all but one of the photos on her Instagram account of her sister. What is going on in the Carter-Knowles family? [SheKnows]
- Solange’s attack on Jay Z in an elevator wasn’t an isolated outburst at the Met Ball: she reportedly yelled at a group of people, including designer Rachel Roy, during an after party and Beyonce “got in the middle of it.” No one has a clue was Solange was yelling about, though. [US Weekly]
- Also, Solange is reportedly known to have angry tantrums. [US Weekly]
- In other Former Members Of Destiny’s Child news, Kelly Rowland secretly got married this weekend in Costa Rica to her manager, Tim Witherspoon. Mazel tov! (And yes, Bey, Solange, and Tina Knowles attended, along with Michelle Williams.) [MTV News]
- Miranda Kerr’s billionaire boyfriend James Packer got into a street brawl with one of his friends, David Gyngell. The two Australian men reportedly came to blows in a fight captured on camera over Packer’s treatment of his ex-wife. [Daily Mail UK]
- Yet another child molestation claim has been filed against the late Michael Jackson. [The Daily Beast]
- “Dawson’s Creek” star Michelle Williams and her artist boyfriend Dustin Yellin are dunzo after one year. [US Weekly]
- “The Biggest Loser” is changing their rules after the eyebrow-raising weight loss last season by contestant Rachel Frederickson. [Page Six]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
[Image via Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.