The Standard Hotel Is Pissed That Solange/Jay Z Assault Video Leaked
- The Standard Hotel in NYC is livid that surveillance footage of Solange Knowles attacking her brother-in-law Jay Z leaked to TMZ. In a statement, a representative for the Standard said, “We are investigating with the utmost urgency the circumstances surrounding the situation and, as is our customary practice, will discipline and prosecute the individuals involved to our fullest capacity.” [BuzzFeed]
- If the Solange/Jay video didn’t break the Internet, the Vox.com article asking “What is Solange/Who is Solange/What is a Solange?” certainly did. [Vox]
- The rapper Andre “Christ Bearer” Johnson explained why he tried to cut off his own penis last month. I know you are not going to believe this but drugs were involved. [Gawker]
- Clay Aiken’s 71-year-old rival for the Democratic nomination in a North Carolina congressional district died suddenly today. [USA Today]
- Cam and Mitch are getting hitched on “Modern Family,” so ABC will cover the cost of marriage licenses and ceremonies at New York City’s clerk’s office on Monday, May 12. That’s where I got married, but we were happy to pay the $35 fee ourselves instead of becoming a promotion for a TV show. [Huffington Post]
- Shelly Sterling thinks her husband, Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling, might have dementia. How about he might be a racist? [LA Times]
- Here’s newly-out lesbian Ellen Page getting cuddly with a cute blonde lady on the streets of NYC. [Daily Mail UK]
- “Fun Home,” the LGBTQ-themed play based on the graphic memoir by Alison Bechdel, is headed to Broadway next spring. !!!! [New York Times]
- Eight actors and actresses who could easily replace Columbus Short on “Scandal.” [Racialicious]
- The super-rich want British butlers just like on “Downton Abbey.” [GQ]
- The newest “Weekend Update” anchors Cecily Strong and Colin Jost dish about their new plans for the “Saturday Night Live” segment. [WSJ]
- A doctor explains why getting kicked in the testicles hurts so much. [Nerve]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
[Image via Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.