Clippers Owner Donald Sterling: “I Am Not A Racist” (Cue Eyeroll)
- Donald Sterling of the Los Angeles Clippers appeared on “Anderson Cooper 360″ to discuss the audio that appeared of him complaining to his mistress about bringing Black people to NBA games. Sterling insisted to Cooper, “I am not a racist” and that he only “made a terrible mistake.” Sterling claims he was “baited” and blamed his mistress for the words that came out of his mouth, whining “I don’t know why the girl had me say those things.” He has been banned from the NBA for life and fined $2.5 million. [Huffington Post, CNN]
- Shelly Sterling, Donald’s wife, said she intends to divorce him. [TIME]
- Meanwhile, eight law firms have told Sterling they aren’t interested in helping him sue the NBA. [TMZ]
- Miley Cyrus cracked a joke about roofieing people for sex, because ugh, Miley. [TMZ]
- Miami Dolphins player Don Jones has been excused from his team and fined after tweeting critically about Michael Sam, the NFL’s first openly gay athlete. Sam was drafted on Saturday by the St. Louis Rams. [ESPN]
- Lorde is blasting an older male paparazzo who follows her around. She posted pictures and said she is scared of him. [Page Six]
- Pippa Middleton’s column in the UK’s Daily Telegraph is over because “the readers just weren’t into it” and “there were too many off-limits subjects for her.” But don’t feel too sorry for her: she’s still got a column for Vanity Fair. [US Weekly]
- Victoria’s Secret model Karlie Kloss is taking a course at the Harvard Business School. [Page Six]
- Lily Allen was hospitalized in London last week for “projectile vomiting.” [TMZ]
- William and Kate’s dog Lupo is now the star of a new children’s book. [People]
- Lea Michele shared a cute photograph of Cory Monteith on what would have been his 32nd birthday on Sunday. [US Weekly]
- Tim Gunn doesn’t look Anna Wintour in the eye out of fear he will “be turned into stone.” Ha ha. [Page Six]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.