Jennifer Lawrence Knows You Might Be Sick Of Her
- Good job, Hatha-haters: Jennifer Lawrence is well aware that she’s a wee bit over-exposed right now. “Nobody can stay beloved forever,” she told Marie Claire. “I never believed it, the whole time. I was like, just wait: People are going to get sick of me. My picture is everywhere, my interviews are everywhere; I’m way too annoying because I get on red carpets and I’m really hyper, most likely because I’ve been drinking, and I can’t not photo-bomb somebody if it’s a good opportunity. But it’s something I always tell myself: ‘You need to calm the fuck down. You don’t want to constantly be a GIF.’” Uh oh, Jen. Your self-awareness only makes me love you more. [Marie Claire]
- Do you want to be in a crowd scene for the “Jem And The Holograms” movie? Here’s your chance. [JemTheMovie.Tumblr.com]
- Julia Roberts delivered a “harsh” eulogy at her sister Nancy Motes’ funeral after Nancy committed suicide earlier this year. [Page Six]
- “Spring Breakers: The Second Coming” is a thing that is happening. [Entertainment Weekly]
- Who could blame area rich people in the Hamptons for not being too thrilled about “Kourtney And Khloe Take The Hamptons”? [Page Six]
- Nintendo responded to a social media campaign this week by announcing they won’t allow players to enter into same-sex relationships in the life simulation game Tomodachi Life. [Guardian UK]
- Behind the scenes at George, the late John F. Kennedy Jr.’s now-defunct magazine. [Vanity Fair]
- Your beach book doesn’t have to be a “light read.” [BookRiot]
- The kiddie cast of the Broadway show “Matilda” has lice. [Page Six]
[Image by Jan Welters for Marie Claire]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.