Photo Of Willow Smith, 13, And Moises Arias, 20, Raises Eyebrows
- Will and Jada Smith are reportedly none too pleased that an Instagram photo of 13-year-old Willow Smith laying on a bed next to shirtless 20-year-old “Hannah Montana” actor Moises Arias is circling the Internet. Moises is reportedly friends with Willow’s older brother Jaden Smith, but the photo is still raising some eyebrows. [EntertainmentWise]
- Kim Kardashian tweeted today that contrary to reports she and Kanye aren’t married yet and their wedding won’t be appearing on “Keeping Up With The Kardashians.” [Eonline]
- Clay Aiken may have actually won the Democratic primary in North Carolina. [AP]
- This couple turned their wedding vows into a song — and now they’ve got a recording contract. [Yahoo Shine]
- 10 Monica Lewinsky pieces to read while you wait for her full Vanity Fair essay to be published. [NYMag.com]
- Bruce Willis became a dad for the fifth time on Monday, welcoming a baby girl named Evelynn with his wife, Emma Heming-Willis. The couple already have a two-year-old daughter together, plus Willis’s three older daughters with ex-wife Demi Moore. [People]
- Whoa, here’s some ’90s nostalgia for you: “The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers” are headed to the big screen. [HitFix]
- Donald Sterling’s mistress V. Stiviano recently finalized the adoption of two African-American boys under the age of 12, whom Sterling has supposedly met. [Uptown Magazine]
- Chris O’Dowd, who is currently appearing as Lennie in “Of Mice And Men” on Broadway alongside James Franco — WHICH I SAW LAST NIGHT AND IS AMAZING!!!!!! — explains what it’s like playing a character with a cognitive disability. [NPR]
- Ideal weddings, by age. [The Hairpin]
- Should we be worried? Britney Spears’ father Jamie Spears has gone to court to petition for more financial compensation on top of the $16,000 per month he already earns as her conservator. [In Touch Weekly]
- Marge Simpson is getting her own limited edition MAC line. Blue lipstick, anyone? [Global Grind]
- “Saturday Night Live” star Aidy Bryant thanks Lorne Micheals for “putting something called ‘Dyke and Fats’ on television.” [Paper Mag]
- Stacy Keibler = not thrilled about George Clooney’s engagement. [US Weekly]
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler have welcomed their second child, a baby boy named Jaxon. [People]
[Image via Instagram]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.