Malala Yousafzai: Kidnapped Girls In Nigeria “Are My Sisters”
- In an interview with CNN’s Christiane Amanpour, Pakistani teen and education advocate Malala Yousafzai said the Boko Haram kidnappers in Nigeria do not understand Islam and said the 200+ school girls who were kidnapped and possibly being sold into sex slavery “are my sisters.” [CNN]
- A Republican New York State Senate candidate said he had no idea who she was when he called MSNBC anchor Melissa Harris-Perry a “damned dirty ape.” Uh, is that supposed to be an excuse? [Mediate]
- Why the female Justices on the Supreme Court are key to women’s health issues. [Washington Post]
- In praise of single moms this Mother’s Day. [Kveller]
- On Pussy Riot’s weekend in Washington, D.C. [Yahoo News]
- Eight things every white person should know about white privilege. [The Daily Beast]
- On “I’m not a feminist, but …” and non-feminist Shailene Woodley …[NYmag.com]
- … and a letter to Shailene Woodley from “Feminism.” [The Hairpin]
- On “Bob’s Burgers” and Tina Belcher’s groundbreaking depiction of teen girl sexuality. [Bitch Magazine]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.