New Arcade Fire Video Features Andrew Garfield In Drag (Plus, Loads Of Other Music News!)
There was so much music-related news hitting the interwebs today, that we decided to just gather it all into a quick roundup. Where to start…
- Arcade Fire offers up 20-sec. video teaser for “We Exist,” which features “Amazing Spider-Man” star Andrew Garfield, wearing a long, blonde wig and walking through the crowd at Coachella Valley Arts and Music Festival. So, there’s that. [Pink Is The New Blog]
- New Zealand pop singer, Kimbra—best known as the female voice on Goyote’s uber-hit “Somebody I Used To Know”—has released “90s Music,” the first song off her sophomore album. Think Tom Tom Club’s “Genius Of Love” meets Ke$ha’s “Die Young.” [Idolator]
- It may’ve taken her five years, but Lily Allen finally released her third album, Sheezus, today and, with all the positive reviews, it totally makes sense to refer to the British singer as Sheezy from now on. [Washington Post]
- Sia’s video for “Chandelier,” which happens to be the pop singer’s first solo single in four years, features the ballet stylings of tween dance prodigy Maddie Ziegler. Eat your heart out, Abby Lee Miller. [Idolator]
- OK Go announced new album, Hungry Wolves, will come out this October. In the meantime, fans can pre-order all sorts of OKG-approved things like the LP, the band’s upcoming Upside Out EP, handwritten lyrics, hand-decorated Converse Jack Purcells and more! [Pledge Music]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.