Leonado DiCaprio’s New Apartment Has Vitamin C-Infused Showers
- Leonardo DiCaprio just bought a $10 million apartment in the West Village with with vitamin C-infused showers, aromatherapy central air, and “dawn simulation” circadian lighting design. [Page Six]
- Diane Keaton spoke to the Guardian about the sexual abuse allegations against Woody Allen: “I have nothing to say about that. Except: I believe my friend.” [Guardian UK]
- Here’s a video of Porsha Williams from “The Real Housewives Of Atlanta” ranting about Jesus saving gays, lesbians, sex workers and drug dealers. [TMZ]
- Powdered alcohol, we hardly knew ye. [NYmag.com]
- Seth Rogen is not impressed by Justin Bieber. [DigitalSpy]
- Prince William flies coach. [Daily Mail UK]
- How your Burt’s Bees lip balm gets made. [ELLE]
- Rachel and John Mumford, the couple behind Barry’s Bootcamp, are embroiled in a nasty divorce. [TMZ]
- Who is better at wordplay — Kanye West or Shakespeare? [The Atlantic]
- Two officers from the reality show “Alaska State Troopers” have died in the line of duty. [CNN]
[Image via Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.