Angelina Jolie Speaks Out About Nigerian Schoolgirl Kidnappings
- Angelina Jolie has spoken out about the kidnapping of 200+ Nigerian school girls by an Islamist terrorist group called Boko Haram. “The kidnapping of these young Nigerian girls is an unthinkable cruelty,” Jolie said in a press conference. “Sadly, of course, there is real evil in the world.” [People]
- V. Stiviano is being investigated for alleged extortion of Donald Sterling. Ooof. [TMZ]
- Comedienne Julie Klausner and “Billy On The Street” host Billy Eichner are starring in a new Amy Poehler-produced sitcom for USA called “Difficult People,” about best friends who hate everybody but themselves. LOVE. IT. ALREADY. [The Hollywood Reporter]
- You know you want to see behind-the-scenes pics from last night’s Met Ball! [BlackBook]
- George Clooney and his fiancée Amal Alamuddin have reportedly set a wedding date for September. [Daily Mail UK]
- The Fault In Our Stars author John Green talks fanfic, “Mean Girls,” and his favorite YA romances. [The Wire]
- Johnny Weir and his husband Victor Voronov are back on again. I can’t keep up with these two. [US Weekly]
- Professional dances weren’t too happy about Abby Lee Miller from the reality show “Dance Moms” being a guest judge on “Dancing With The Stars.” [The Hollywood Reporter]
- Apollo Nida, husband of Phaedra Parks on “Real Housewives Of Atlanta,” has pleaded guilty to allegedly stealing the identies of over 50 people in order to steal pension checks. [TMZ]
[Image via Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.