Laverne Cox Teams Up With MTV And Logo To Air Transgender Teen Documentary
- “Orange Is The New Black” star and activist Laverne Cox has teamed with Logo and MTV to produce a documentary called “Trans Teen: A Documentary” about transgender teens from diverse backgrounds. The hour-long program will air this fall. [Advocate]
- “Saturday Night Live” writer Leslie Jones cracked some jokes about slavery on “Weekend Update” and not everyone is amused. [Madame Noire, Clutch Magazine]
- Eight feminist ways to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. [Feministing]
- Filmmaker Emily Letts explains why she filmed her abortion. [Cosmopolitan]
- A woman who has served nearly 15 years of a lifetime sentence for a non-violent drug offense questions the American prison system. [Guardian UK]
- It must be nice to viciously beat up your girlfriend and no only avoid jail time but also have your friends stick up for you. [Wonkette]
- How mainstream women’s magazines told this woman that only white skin is beautiful. [Vagenda Magazine]
- Good news on why the teen pregnancy rate is plummeting, according ot the Guttmacher Institute. [Think Progress]
- On New York magazine’s sexist profile of Lara Logan. [Slate]
- Here’s sex-positive pioneer Betty Dodson on how masturbation keeps her young at heart. [Guardian UK]
- On gender and comics distribution. [Bitch Magazine]
- Meet Keala Kennelly, a pro surfer who is breaking waves and glass ceilings. [GrindTV]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.