Adele Hints At A New Album On Twitter
- Adele hinted on Twitter that we should be expecting a new album titled 25 later this year! Grab your tissues. [People]
- Courtney Love is reportedly the author of that weird letter found in Kurt Cobain’s wallet at the time of his death. [Billboard]
- “American Idol” season 10 winner Scott McCreery was held at gunpoint during a home invasion in Raleigh, North Carolina. Scary. [US Weekly]
- Watch Sara Bareilles help plan proposals in her music video for “I Choose You” and try not to tear up. [PopCrush]
- “X-Men” director Bryan Singer has been hit with yet another sexual abuse lawsuit. [People]
- Yup, the Hook-Up Truck is as gross as it sounds. [Jezebel]
- Find out what author Junot Diaz puts on his class syllabus without enrolling at MIT. [Salon]
- Attention, “Veronica Mars” fans: a spin-off is coming! [Entertainment Weekly]
- Is evangelical Christian/homophobe/actor Kirk Cameron getting marginally less homophobic? [Queerty]
- I’m not buying this survey claiming conservatives are way more into swinging than liberals. In their fantasies, maybe. [Nerve]
- Megan Fox has some pretty telegenic babies. [US Weekly]
- Who wants to turn their skin cells into sperm? Anyone? Anyone? [NPR]
- Former top British tennis player Elena Baltacha has died at age 30 from liver cancer. [Guardian UK]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.