Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Accuses Ex-Fiancée Of Having An Abortion On Facebook
- Boxer champ/gross human being Floyd Mayweather, Jr. posted on Facebook Thursday morning an alleged sonogram that he claimed was from his ex-fiancée Shantel Jackson, with a caption that she aborted their twins. “The real reason me and @missjackson broke up was because she got a abortion [sic] and I’m totally against killing babies. She killed our twin babies,” Mayweather wrote. The couple split earlier this year, allegedly because Mayweather cheated on her. Jezebel also points out that he served time in jail in 2012 for domestic violence, plead guilty to DV in 2002, and also punched two women in 2004. Maybe Mayweather is against “killing babies,” but he doesn’t seem to have much of a problem with abusing women. [New York Daily News, Jezebel]
- Lupita N’yongo will also be in the cast of “Star Wars IV”. [ONTD]
- After blasting his children’s Common Core-focused homework assignments on Twitter this week, Louis C.K. continued his rant on “The Late Show.” [Gothamist]
- “Entourage” star Kevin Connolly and socialite/”The Face” judge Lydia Hearst are dunzo. [US Weekly]
- Prince William and Prince Harry are in Memphis, Tennessee, this weekend attending a wedding. Winona, can you drive over from Nashville? [People]
- “Girl Meets World” will premiere on June 27th on the Disney Channel. [TIME]
- 25 awful 1990s hit songs that we loved anyway. [Flavorwire]
[Images via Getty and Jezebel]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.