Rumor: Prince Harry And Cressida Bonas Split Up
- Rumor has it that Prince Harry and his girlfriend Cressida Bonas have split up. Poor Prince Hot Ginge! [Showbiz Spy]
- Naya Rivera has reportedly been fired from “Glee” after a “major altercation” with Lea Michele. [New York Daily News]
- Edie Brickell released a statement about her and her husband Paul Simon’s arrests over the weekend for disorderly conduct. “I got my feelings hurt and I picked a fight with my husband,” Brickell said in a statement. “The police called it disorderly. Thank God it’s orderly now.” Simon said in a courtroom yesterday, “We had an argument, which is atypical of us. Neither of us has any fear or any reason to be threatened.” Reportedly, it was Brickell’s mother who called the police during the argument. [New York Daily News]
- Sponsors like Red Bull, Mercedes-Benz, Virgin America and others are ending or suspending their sponsorships with the Los Angeles Clippers following racist remarks from owner Donald Sterling, which were released on audio over the weekend. [The Hollywood Reporter]
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are reportedly making it legal sometime this week in a courthouse wedding — like me! — and celebrating with a major party later. Guess Versailles didn’t work out, huh? [TMZ]
- Chelsea Handler may get a show on Netflix after she leaves her talk show on E! [New York Post]
- Zach Braff has split up with his girlfriend of five years, Taylor Bagley. [Daily Mail UK]
- Craig Ferguson announced he is stepping down as host of “The Late Late Show.” [People]
- I guess I shouldn’t be shocked at how much money the palace spends on Kate Middleton’s hair and outfits. [Celebitchy]
- Louis C.K. took aim at the Common Core over Twitter, angrily tweeting pics of his daughters’ math homework. [Huffington Post]
- Juan Pablo Galavis hit up “Dancing With The Stars” last night, a show that snubbed him as a contestant. [US Weekly]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.