Tech CEO Who Beat His Girlfriend 117 Times Fired By His Board
- Gurbaksh Chahal, a tech CEO who pleaded guilty to misdemeanor domestic violence and battery charges after striking his girlfriend 117 times, was fired by the board of directors of RadiumOne this weekend. Chahal was captured on video beating his girlfriend, yet managed to squeak away with a $500 fine and ZERO JAIL TIME. [Huffington Post]
- Mississippi may soon be the first state in the country without an abortion clinic. [Cosmopolitan]
- In Bill O’Reilly World, Beyoncé is somehow responsible for teen pregnancy. [Slate]
- North Korea has called the female president of South Korea a “prostitute” and President Obama her “pimp.” [Guardian UK]
- A new campaign in Spain is protesting the recent proposed restrictions on abortion by opening an “abortion travel” center, which provides women with information on how to travel to other European countries to terminate a pregnancy. [Getty]
- Meet the female politicians who are hoping to turn Texas blue! [Marie Claire]
- Should college rankings include information about how a school’s administration handles rape? [The Atlantic]
- A sexuality survey at Brigham Young University only offers heterosexuality as an option. [Think Progress]
- Police in Paris, France, have been accused of raping a woman at their headquarters. [Raw Story]
- Companies in Missouri and neighboring Kansas are voicing their support for a non-discrimination bill, which would add protections against discrimination on behalf of gender identity and sexual orientation. [LGBTQ Nation]
- On why net neutrality is a feminist issue. [Bitch Magazine]
See a story that belongs in Today’s Lady News? Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.