MTV’s “Buckwild” Reality Show Rebooted, Heads To Alaska
- MTV is bringing back their reality show “Buckwild,” only this time it’ll be set in Wasilla, Alaska — AKA Sarah Palin’s hometown. “Buckwild” was originally canceled after cast member Shain Gandee died suddenly in an accident. [TMZ]
- A tiny bright spot in the natural disaster that is Terry Richardson: the text to a British model named Emma Appleton promising to put her in Vogue if she slept with him was from a fake account. Richardson denied he’d sent the text, but he denies everything he is accused of having done, so … [Page Six]
- Ramona Singer’s husband’s mistress allegedly sent her a letter, which of course is now on the Internet. [In Touch Weekly]
- Mark Zuckerberg and a hoodie are now fixtures in Madame Tussaud’s wax museum. [MTV News]
- Miley Cyrus is finally out of the hospital after a bad reaction to antibiotics. Get well soon, Miley. [People]
- Aubrey Peeples from “Nashville” has been cast as the lead in “Jem And The Holograms.” [Variety]
- The puppeteer behind Elmo, who resigned from “Sesame Street” following a sex scandal, has been cleared of sexual abuse charges. At least three cases were thrown out against Kevin Nash due to statute of limitations. [The Superficial]
- Check out these eight alter-egos of Katniss Everdeen. [SparkNotes]
- “X-Man” director Bryan Singer has finally spoken out about the sexual assault allegations against him, calling them “completely false.” [US Weekly]
- Wait, Jennifer Lawrence smokes?! [Daily Mail UK]
- There’s going to be a third “Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants” movie, although it’s not clear whether any of the original cast members will be in it. [US Weekly]
- Lindsey Vonn and Tiger Woods went on a double date with his ex-wife Elin Nordegren and her new billionaire boyfriend. Well, glad to see they’re not hating each other anymore. [US Weekly]
- Look out, L.A.: Amanda Bynes has gotten her driver’s license back. [Page Six]
[Image of a moose via Shutterstock]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.