Ahh, spring is in the air! The bees are buzzing, the birds are chirping, the pollen count is so high you can barely see through a haze of yellow dust. What’s not to love? But the best part of springtime, by far, is that it’s the best season to hook up. Why is that, you ask? Let us explain…
1. Winter hibernation is ov-ah! After being bundled up for months, you’re ready to show off your bod, and someone out there wants to feel it.
2. Spring cleaning has commenced. Which means you can bring a new “friend” back to your apartment without being embarrassed by cobwebs and haphazardous piles of crap.
3. Spring Break. ‘Nuff said.
5. Warmer weather means less clothing and less clothing means heightened hormones. Exposed skin is in your favor. Legs, skirts and crop-tops might as well be pornographic.
6. You’re no longer in captivity, so you (and everybody else) craves physical interaction. It’s like letting caged animals run around and play for the first time.
7. Extended daylight gives us more energy and elevates mood and endorphins. Mating season is real, folks. It’s science.
8. There’s more to do! Expect more weddings, sports, concerts, street fairs and nature-related things, all of which allow vast opportunities to snag your next hookup. Not to mention…
9. Outdoor drinking! Happy hours on patios, rooftops, decks and at barbecues increase the chances of nabbing a hookup by, oh, I don’t know…378%.
10. It’s a scientific fact that the most sex is had during spring and summer months. May the odds be ever in your favor.