Chelsea Clinton Is Pregnant!
- Chelsea Clinton announced today that she and her husband Marc Mezvinsky are expecting their first child in the fall. That sound you hear is Bill and Hillary shouting “FINALLY!” [Twitter.com/ChelseaClinton]
- 100 Years Of Solitude author Gabriel Garcia Marquez, winner of the Nobel Prize for literature in 1982, has died at age 87. [Guardian UK]
- James Franco called The New York Times’ theater critic “a little bitch” on his Instagram after his acting in “Of Mice And Men” on Broadway got a bad review. [Page Six]
- Four “Scandal” actors pick their characters’ favorite monologues. [NYMag.com]
- Minor league baseball players hazed a teammate by pretending one of them was deaf. Frisky contributor Lilit Marcus, the child of two deaf parents, explains why that “joke” wasn’t funny in the least bit. [Guardian UK]
- Yet another “conscious uncoupling” in Gwyneth Paltrow’s life: the CEO of GOOP has reportedly quit. [Page Six]
- On the hunt with the paparazzi. [Rolling Stone]
- I’m still not convinced “Human Barbie” Valeria Lukyanova isn’t a robot. [US Weekly]
[Image via Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.