Wait, Johnny Weir And Victor Voronov May Be Divorcing After All
- Despite an elaborate/ridiculous post-nup agreement forbidding sexting and mutual masturbation with others, the divorce between figure skater Johnny Weir and his husband of two years Victor Voronov is “100 percent still happening,” Voronov told US Weekly. He blamed Weir’s “meddling mother” as the source of the breakdown. Mother-in-laws, they get you every time. [US Weekly]
- Jenny McCarthy is engaged to New Kids On The Block boy bander Donnie Wahlberg. Mazel tov! [US Weekly]
- There’s a misdemeanor battery arrest warrant out for Porsha Williams from “The Real Housewives Of Atlanta” following a fight with Kenya Moore. [TMZ]
- Lindsay Lohan’s reality show won’t be renewed by Oprah. Ouch. [Page Six]
- The LDS church is not happy about Mormon Match, an online dating site for single Mormons. [New York Daily News]
- Kanye West and Common have teamed up to create 1,000 jobs for young Black men in Chicago. It’s a sad state of affairs when entertainers, not the government, have to go create jobs for people. [The Root]
- New couple alert: Taye Diggs is dating Amanza Brown [Yes, I double-checked, it’s Amanza not Amanda. — Amelia], a model and fan of cheesy wedding videos. [Page Six]
- Howard University students are complaining about an upcoming commencement speech by Sean “Diddy” Combs, because he actually dropped out of the school. [TMZ]
- What’s the NaeNae dance and why does it matter who legally owns it? [Uptown Magazine]
- Even I’ll admit that Kim Kardashian did a good job on this Audrey Hepburn look. [People]
[Image via Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.