Tennessee May Soon Criminalize Drug-Addicted Pregnant Moms
- Tennessee’s state legislature has approved a bill that would make it possible to charge pregnant women for assault if they use narcotics during their pregnancy. Critics of the bill rightfully point out that it’s a sneaky way to give more rights to fetuses, thus easing the way to criminalizing abortion. Women’s rights groups and the ACLU are asking Governor Bill Haslam to veto the bill. [Tennessean, Cosmopolitan]
- Dreamworks’ next computer-animated film, “Home,” will feature a young Black girl — voiced by Rihanna — at its center. [IndieWire, The Root]
- Louisiana’s anti-sodomy law, which is used to police consensual sex between same-sex adults, is staying put for now. Sometimes I really do think the South is another country. [New York Times]
- Thirteen books for feminist moms! [Mutha Magazine]
- Here’s how an NGO in Kenya is promoting safe sex with fun, colorful condom wrappers. [Clutch Magazine]
- The University of Missouri has admitted it failed to instill the right policies and properly follow the Title IX guidelines for reporting sexual assaults on campus. This admission came out regarding the suicide of Sasha Menu Corey, a student who was raped by a fellow classmate. [Jezebel]
- Oh, look, an all-dude tech conference! Never seen one of those before. [Feministing]
- Natural hair vlogger Domineque Banks, has passed away from lupus at age 27. [Clutch Magazine]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.