“RuPaul’s Drag Race” Promises It Will No Longer Use The Transgender Slur “She-male”
- The reality show “RuPaul’s Drag Race” announced it will no longer use the word “she-male,” a slur against transgender folks. They also promised to quit doing a segment called “Female or She-male?” in which contestants had to guess, based on a photograph, whether a they were looking at a cisgender woman (someone who identifies with the gender she was assigned at birth) or a trans woman. “We did not intend to cause any offense, but in retrospect we realize that it was insensitive,” the channel Logo said in a statement. Good on them for listening to complaints and taking action. [Huffington Post]
- Paris Hilton confronted Kelly Osbourne at Coachella and called her a “bitch,” Kelly tweeted at Paris to “please grow up,” and Paris feigned dumb. The lifecycle of another starlet feud is complete. [Page Six]
- Here’s how one man used Jaden Smith’s tweets to pick up women over Tinder. [Deadspin]
- Alexa Ray Joel fainted onstage at the Cafe Carlyle on Saturday night! Her rep explained Billy Joel’s daughter suffers from vasovagal syncope, a condition that temporarily blocks blood to the brain and causes fainting. [People]
- This poor kid on “Wheel Of Fortune” lost a million dollars and a new car. I can’t even watch! [The Wrap]
- Kim Kardashian is in France scouting over-the-top locations for her over-the-top wedding to Kanye West, dressed in a skintight velvet dress, of course. [Daily Mail UK]
- Add Christina Hendricks to the list of famous ladies who are childless by choice. [US Weekly]
- This lady licked a beer facial off her boyfriend’s face, as you do. [Cosmopolitan]
- Snooki, who is pregnant, was sober at the MTV Movie Awards for the first time ever. Yay? [In Touch Weekly]
- Michael Phelps and his washboard abs are coming out of retirement. [US Weekly]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.