Peaches Geldof Found Dead With Baby Beside Her
- Peaches Geldof was found dead earlier this week with her 11-month-old son beside her by a friend. The friend came over to the British writer/model’s house in Kent when Geldof’s husband, musician Thomas Cohen, became worried because Peaches wasn’t answering her phone. Geldof, 25, left behind two young children with Cohen; her cause of death is still inconclusive. Her mother, TV host Paula Yates, died 14 years earlier under similar circumstances with Peaches’ then-four-year-old sister beside her. [The Sun UK, Daily Mail UK]
- Selena Gomez has fired her mom and stepfather as her managers. [TMZ]
- The newest character on “Girl Meets World”? Ben Savage’s new nose. [New York Observer]
- A production assistant on “Tosh.0″ was killed on Monday night by the LAPD. He was shot by after being mistaken for a crime suspect. So terrible. [US Weekly]
- A body language expert has analyzed baby Prince George’s movements as a “budding Alpha male.” [Daily Mail UK]
- Here’s how to perfectly match your nail polish shade to your skin tone! [Elle UK]
- Courtney Love needs to pay the IRS to the tune of $320,000. [Page Six]
- Brooke Mueller wants full custody of her twin boys with ex-husband Charlie Sheen. Most recently, their kids have been being raised by Charlie’s other ex-wife, Denise Richards. Yeah, that’s not going to happen, Brooke. [RadarOnline]
- Actress Moon Zappa and Matchbox Twenty drummer Paul Doucette are dunzo. [TMZ]
[Image via Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.