- A woman allegedly threw a shoe at former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton today while she was onstage in Las Vegas giving a speech. Clinton ducked and wasn’t hit by the flying footwear. The woman was taken into custody and will be arrested. WTF is wrong with people? [Talking Points Memo]
- Which one of these things is not like the other? Buying a new car, carpeting your home, and having an abortion. Go tell your answer to Missouri’s Republican State Rep. Chuck Gatschenberger. [Think Progress]
- A Louisiana teacher called a 12-year-old girl a “sassy slut” in front of students and only got punished with six days’ administrative leave. [Raw Story]
- France has launched an app to “teach leadership skills to women.” [Guardian UK]
- The governor of New York State wants to ban breast enhancement ads on the subways. [Jezebel]
- A state senator in South Carolina compared Planned Parenthood to Hitler. Yes, really. [RH Reality Check]
- On parenting a non-girly girl. [New York Times]
See a story that belongs in Today’s Lady News? Send it to me at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter.