Someone May Have Thrown A Shoe At Hillary Clinton During A Speech
- A woman allegedly threw a shoe at former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton today while she was onstage in Las Vegas giving a speech. Clinton ducked and wasn’t hit by the flying footwear. The woman was taken into custody and will be arrested. WTF is wrong with people? [Talking Points Memo]
- Which one of these things is not like the other? Buying a new car, carpeting your home, and having an abortion. Go tell your answer to Missouri’s Republican State Rep. Chuck Gatschenberger. [Think Progress]
- A Louisiana teacher called a 12-year-old girl a “sassy slut” in front of students and only got punished with six days’ administrative leave. [Raw Story]
- France has launched an app to “teach leadership skills to women.” [Guardian UK]
- The governor of New York State wants to ban breast enhancement ads on the subways. [Jezebel]
- A state senator in South Carolina compared Planned Parenthood to Hitler. Yes, really. [RH Reality Check]
- On parenting a non-girly girl. [New York Times]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.