Charlie Sheen Is A Game Show Host Now
- Charlie Sheen will host a new gameshow called “Charlie Sheen’s Bad Influence” that quizzes engaged couples on how well they know each other before they get married. Why does he keep getting work? [Entertainment Weekly]
- Wait, Kris Jenner founded a church?! And it costs money to join?! Is this some kind of tax write-off thing? [NYmag.com The Cut]
- Kiernan Shipka is finally old enough that her parents let her watch “Mad Men.” [Vanity Fair]
- Meet a California teen girl who sold pot brownies to pay for her prom dress. #LeanIn! [NYMag.com]
- Here are some older photos of “Human Barbie” Valeria Lukyanova. [PopDust]
- Hilary Duff might not be getting a divorce from husband Mike Comrie after all. [RadarOnline]
- New couple alert: Alex Pettyfer is dating Victoria’s Secret model Marloes Horst. [Eonline]
- Smashing Pumpkins are re-releasing their 1998 album Adore with three discs of unreleased music. Wait, do people listen to CDs anymore? [Rolling Stones]
- Well, Rush Limbaugh’s reaction to Stephen Colbert being named the new “Late Show” host was reasonable. [Politico]
- The world we live in: 16-year-old Kylie Jenner addressed plastic surgery rumors on Twitter. [TMZ]
- This woman lost her $10,000 engagement ring inside an H&M dressing room. Whoopsies. [Gothamist]
[Image via Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.