Amanda Bynes’s Mom: No Mental Illness, Blame It All On Marijuana!
- Amanda Bynes’s mother issued a statement to US Weekly denying that her daughter suffers from mental illness and instead, blames all of Amanda’s problems on pot: “Amanda has no mental illness whatsoever. She has never been diagnosed as schizophrenic or bipolar. She is very sorry for all the hurtful tweets, statements and actions that occurred while she was under the influence of marijuana.” The family lawyer also told US Weekly that Bynes is on “zero medication.” I don’t know what the real story is, obviously, but “just pot” doesn’t make people attempt to start fires, throw bongs out of windows, and run around town in crazy wigs while tweeting nonsense. Whatever Amanda’s issue is, I hope it is being treated somehow. [US Weekly]
- “Prince George Steals Other Babies’ Toys During New Zealand Playdate.” The kid is getting bad press already. [US Weekly]
- Katherine Heigl is suing the drugstore change Duane Reade for tweeting a paparazzi photo of her carrying their bags, because it’s an unpaid endorsement. [TMZ]
- The lady who took off all her clothes at McDonald’s said she suffers from manic depression and was having a bipolar episode when she stripped down to her thong and attacked the soft serve. Yikes. [Gawker]
- The sparkly, multi-feathered wedding gown worn by Kandi from “The Real Housewives Of Atlanta” is a sight to behold. Make sure you scroll all the way down so you can see the full train. [Madame Noire]
- Rumors are circulating that Katie Holmes and Jason Segel are dating. There’s a new rumor about who Katie is dating every week. I won’t believe this one until they’re snapped making out. [US Weekly]
- Queen Latifah is hooking up with BET’s music channel to create Centric, the first network just for Black women. [Clutch Magazine]
- 13 things that you didn’t know you could do on Spotify. [BuzzFeed]
- Dylan Penn, the 22-year-old daughter of Robin Wright and Sean Penn, has posed nude on the cover of Treats! magazine, whatever that is. [People]
Email me at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter.