Kanye West And Future Rap About Their “Trophy Wives” Kim Kardashian And Ciara
- In a new song called “I Won,” Kanye West and Future rap about showing off their respective fiancées Kim Kardashian and Ciara, who they repeatedly refer to as “trophies.” The whole thing is equal parts sweet and icky; I mean, “trophy wife” is not exactly a compliment, gentlemen. How about we respect our partners for who they actually are rather than how well they reflect on you? [Flavorwire]
- Also, Kim and Kanye supposedly didn’t realize that one of them needed to live in France for at least 40 days prior to getting married there. Ooops. [In Touch Weekly]
- Is anyone surprised that Gwyneth Paltrow held a “GOOP Film Festival” at her Hamptons home (of course) and made her friends watch her old movies? [RadarOnline]
- Lady Gaga asked the paparazzi to Photoshop her pics. Come on, Gaga. [Celebuzz]
- Jennie Garth is slamming the Hollywood nightclub DBA because they allegedly wouldn’t admit her three Black friends. WTF? Garth was photographed by paps walking away from the club in tears. [TMZ]
- High school couple Scarlett Johansson and Jack Antonoff smoked out their limo on prom night. Didn’t we all? [Page Six]
- Designer Tom Ford secretly got married to his longtime partner. Mazel tov, gentlemen! [Fashionista]
- Not content to steal the show on “Downton Abbey,” now Shirley MacLaine is headed to “Glee.” [TV Line]
- A college professor who taught a course about “Mad Men” explains how it made her students better TV watchers. [Slate]
- Meet the woman who lives with 200 sloths, AKA me in a few years. [BuzzFeed]
- Simon Cowell is “not proud” of having an affair with his best friend’s wife but said one has to “accept the responsibility and the criticism.” That’s surprisingly mature of him to say. [US Weekly]
- Kenya Moore from “The Real Housewives Of Atlanta” may or may not have faked her dog’s death. [TMZ]
[Image vai WENN]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.