Whoopi Goldberg Addresses Rumors She’ll Take Over “The Late Show”
- Whoopi Goldberg shot down rumors that she’ll be leaving “The View” to take over David Letterman’s spot at “The Late Show” when he retires in 2015. Which is a major bummer, because we could use some more ladies in late night. [The Wrap]
- It isn’t cool that Lindsay Lohan supposedly wasn’t on her best behavior at an AA meeting. [I would like to call bullshit on the “source” who says it’s “unheard of” to arrive late and leave early. — Amelia] It also isn’t cool that anyone blabs about what goes on at an AA meeting, which is supposed to be PRIVATE. [RadarOnline]
- This picture of Kim Kardashian’s sandy beach butt is everything. [Daily Mail UK]
- Wait, Blondie frontwoman Debbie Harry is bisexual?! No one sent us the memo! [Autostraddle]
- Friends and family of Peaches Geldof remember the model and writer, who died suddenly today at age 25. [US Weekly]
- Ugh. Kirstie Allen and her new Jenny Craig ad have regrettably introduced the term “circus fat” into our vocabulary. [Page Six]
- “Mob Wives” star/hot mess Renee Graziano wrote an erotic novel and it’s grossssss. [Jezebel]
- Khloe Kardashian is gettin’ mighty cozy with rapper French Montana. [In Touch Weekly]
- Here’s Lady Gaga giving her bro-ed out boyfriend Taylor Kinney a lapdance. [TMZ]
- Ed Sheeran’s got a new song out called “SING” with Pharrell and I like it. [TIME]
- ScarJo really freaking hates the nickname ScarJo. [Daily Mail UK]
- Britney Spears’ ex Kevin Federline is a father. For the SIXTH time. [US Weekly]
- “The Blind Side” actor Quinton Aaron got kicked off a US Airways flight because of his size. Jerks. [People]
- Just how do you pull off Coachella style at the office? [Cosmopolitan]
[Image via Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.