Brad Pitt To Produce Movie About Steubenville & Hacktivist Group Anonymous
- Brad Pitt and his producing team have bought the rights to the Rolling Stone article, “Anonymous Vs. Steubenville,” about the online hacktivist group who brought nationwide attention to the sexual assault of a teen girl by members of the Steubenville High School football team. The article focuses on Deric Locstutter, one of the hacktivists within Anonymous, and how he faced jail time for exposing the coverup of the assault, rather than the issues directly pertinent to rape culture. I’m happy to hear the story won’t disappear into history, but I’ll hold off judgment until I see how it’s handled. [Daily Dot]
- Administrators of a Catholic hospital in Oklahoma have directed all doctors to stop prescribing contraceptives for birth control. I guess everyone needs to lie about having bad cramps now, huh? [The Nation]
- Crystal Mangum, the Duke lacrosse team accuser, speaks out. [Cosmopolitan]
- On Afghan women’s new role in political life. [New York Times]
- A high school dean in New York City admitted to raping a 16-year-old female student at least five times, but claimed he “didn’t know her age” or “what grade she was in.” Surprise, surprise, there are several other young female students he has also had sexual relationships with. [Gothamist]
- On the religious-based controversy of child brides in Pakistan. [NBC News]
[Image of Brad Pitt via Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.