Chelsea Handler Is Leaving “Chelsea Lately”
- Chelsea Handler’s manager confirmed she is leaving “Chelsea Lately” after seven years on E! and is being courted by “at least seven suitors” for projects to do next. Chelsea, I’d follow you anywhere. [The Hollywood Reporter]
- In happier news for E!, fashion designer Diane Von Furstenberg is going to star in a reality show. [InStyle]
- At an event in Atlantic City, a random woman threw a drink in “The Bachelor” Juan Pablo Galavis’ face and screamed, “Fucking douchebag!” While I don’t condone violence, I cannot say I disagree with her sentiment. [US Weekly]
- Watch the music video Lena Dunham directed for her boyfriend Jack Antonoff’s band, The Bleachers. [Harper’s Bazaar]
- Here’s Frisky contributor Lilit Marcus on why you actually shouldn’t share those emotional “deaf person hears for the first time” videos. [The Wire]
- J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter spin-off Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them, which were Hogwarts textbooks, will be made into a film trilogy. [BBC]
- “Twilight” actress Nikki Reed and her husband Paul McDonald from “American Idol” have separated after two years of marriage. [MTV News]
- What happens when you shop in luxury stores wearing sweatpants? [Fashionista]
- Cat ladies are so hot right now. [New York Times]
- Tis the season for “how to be a better bridesmaid” listicles. [ELLE]
- Hot tip for surviving the zombie apocalypse! [Laughing Squid]
[Image via WENN]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.