Lindsay Lohan Will Talk About Her Sex Spreadsheet On An Upcoming Episode Of “Ellen”
- Lindsay Lohan will allegedly talk about her sex spreadsheet on Monday’s episode of “Ellen.” What exactly she will say about it, we don’t know. [Crushable]
- Some people find this to be the perviest photo to ever have appeared in an American Apparel ad. I say it’s not as bad as the one where the girl’s butthole was showing. [Mommyish]
- Valerie Dodd, the woman best known for masturbating with a crucifix, is headed to jail for those photos. [Huffington Post]
- Women fake orgasms for lots of reasons, from wanting to make their partner feel good to wanting to go the fuck to sleep. Some real women share the reasons they faked it. [Your Tango]
- Fun blog alert for fatigued daters: “How To Lose A Guy In One Tinder.” [College Candy]
- Another fun Tumblr for your interneting pleasure: “Horneytoon GIFs.” [Pop Sugar Love & Sex]
- Nick Cannon kind of sort of slut-shamed Kim Kardashian on the radio. [Page Six]
- If you think your sex life is boring, try moving to Inis Beag, an Irish island where people wear their underwear during sex. [Refinery29]
- This woman has tips for keeping your sex life alive while cohabiting with your partner. [xoJane]
- Just admit it: everything you need to know about sex and relationships you learned from “The Breakfast Club.” [lEm & Lo]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.