Hey, You! Pee On A Stick Before You Drink That Beer!
- A Republican (obviously) politician in Alaska wants the state to pay for pregnancy tests in restaurants and bars so women can find out if they are pregnant before drinking. You will be shocked, shocked to know State Senator Pete Kelly opposes abortion and doesn’t want to increase access to contraception because it’s only for women “who don’t want to act responsibly.” Using taxpayer money to put millions of pee-sticks in every establishment that sells alcohol in the state? Responsible. Dudebro literally wants Alaska to become a urination-focused police state where all women are considered to be possible incubators for a fetus. Good luck with that! [Huffington Post]
- Michigan’s ban on same-sex marriage will stay in place while state attorney’s fight a recent ruling by a federal judge that ruled the ban unconstitutional. [LA Times]
- Activists in Mexico are drawing attention to the fact that very poor women are forced to give birth in the street outside of hospitals when they are refused admittance. [ABC News]
- The Royal & Ancient Golf Club in the UK will finally admit women after 260 as a men’s-only golf club. [Golf.com]
- On being a woman in philosophy and feeling stupid. [Pleas And Excuses]
- This Snickers ad somehow managed to offend every gender. [TIME]
[Image of a woman drinking beer via Shutterstock]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.