Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin Announced Their Split While Vacationing Together In The Bahamas
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are “consciously uncoupling” on a beach vacation together with their kids in the Bahamas. Chris also reportedly gifted Gwynnie with a painting of a bird in flight by the Czech artist Mila Furstova, symbolizing this new stage of their life. Most civilized breakup ever? [Daily Mail UK]
- Meanwhile, a source told the NY Daily News that Gwyn and Chris “haven’t been a couple for a number of years and have been pretending for the kids and each other’s careers.” [New York Daily News]
- The L.A. County Sheriff’s Office announced that it was speeds of up to 90 mph that killed actor Paul Walker in a car crash in November, not mechanical failure of the vehicle. [TMZ]
- Madonna will direct a new film called “Ade: A Love Story,” based on the novel by Rebecca Walker about a young woman who marries a man in Kenya and gets caught in a civil war. [Deadline Hollywood]
- Baby North peed on her daddy Kanye in that famous Vogue shot where they are lying together on the couch, Kim Kardashian told Late Night With Seth Meyers. [People]
- 13 things we learned about “Doctor Who” companion Karen Gillam from her Reddit AMA. [Flavorwire]
- Riff Raff says he’s kinda dating Katy Perry. Oh, Lord. [TMZ]
- “The Bachelorette” Ashley Hebert is pregnant. Mazel tov! [Eonline]
- Princeton is hosting the first-ever academic conference about the music of Pink Floyd. [Open Culture]
- You’re no one until you’ve eaten a $90 emu egg. [New York Post]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.