Uh Oh: “Scandal” Star Columbus Short Knocked Out A Guy In A Bar Fight
- “Scandal” star Columbus Short — he plays Harrison— apparently sucker punched a man at a Los Angeles bar last night after dudebro made a rude comment about Short’s wife. He reportedly broke the guy’s nose and knocked him unconscious for several minutes. Police are now investigating the situation. Yikes! Cue the jokes about calling up Olivia Pope to “fix” this one … [TMZ]
- Khloe Kardashian bailed out of co-hosting “Fashion Police” with Joan Rivers after the comedian spoofed her sister’s sex tape with Ray J himself. [TMZ]
- Oh, just Lisa Rinna slut-shaming Kim Kardashian … whilst showing how jealous she is that she isn’t on the cover of Vogue. [Twitter.com/LisaRinna]
- Johnny Weir is claiming his soon-to-be-ex-husband Victor Voronov beat his dog. [TMZ]
- Friends and family, including Mick Jagger, laid fashion designer L’Wren Scott to rest today at Hollywood Forever Cemetery in Los Angeles. Scott committed suicide last week at age of 49. [Radar Online]
- The four strategies people use to leave a party. [Laughing Squid]
- On how Shailene Woodley is too busy being herself to be the next Jennifer Lawrence. [Grantland]
- How to explain the genius of Katy Perry’s song “Teenage Dream” using music theory. [Slate]
- The University of Southern California is offering a web journalism course using Google Glass. [Mashable]
- Meet the (batshit insane) nail polish super-fans who will pay as much as $150 for a favorite discontinued color. [New York Times]
- Chris Evans said that once he fulfills his contract playing Captain America, he plans to retire from acting and focus entirely on directing. [Variety]
- On how making fun of Taylor Swift is a not-so-thinly-veiled way to make derogatory comments against women in general. [The Gloss]
- Indonesia has banned the new Biblical epic “Noah,” claiming it contradicts Islam. [TIME]
- Matt Weiner is amused by your “Mad Men” conspiracy theories about Bob Benson. [IndieWire]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
[Image via WENN]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.