Tech Conference Features Booth Babes In A Tee Pee, Because Of Course It Does
- Holy cultural appropriation, nerds! Last week, a tech company erected a teepee at a conference and hired models to dress in faux Native American garb while they hung around outside it. [Indian Country Today Media Network]
- On the scientific quest to prove bisexuality exists. [NY Times Magazine]
- Meet Dorothy Irene Height, a feminist and “godmother of the civil rights movement,” and today’s Google Doodle. [Washington Post]
- The Supreme Court takes up Hobby Lobby’s lawsuit tomorrow, in which the store argues they should not have to provide insurance coverage for birth control. [New York Times]
- Iconic artist Judy Chicago (“The Dinner Party”) opens up about art world sexism. [NYmag.com The Cut]
- Do Americans not like working for female executives? [Think Progress]
- On the very necessary death of Vogue. [The Hairpin]
- A bill in Kansas would require doctors to report miscarriages at any state in pregnancy. [Think Progress]
- A Muslim woman in New Mexico claims she was kicked out of Planet Fitness in 2011 for wearing a headscarf because it didn’t fit with the gym’s dress code. [Jezebel]
- The singer Dencia from Cameroon was confronted over her skin-lightening cream. [Madame Noire]
- On The Fault In Our Stars author John Green, gender and publishing. [The Daily Dot]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.