Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher Are Expecting A Baby!
- Mila Kunis is pregnant and expecting her first child with fiancé Ashton Kutcher, a source confirms to People. Mazel tov! Let’s hope the baby has all of her beauty and none of his brains. [People]
- Major “Good Wife” spoilers ahead: the show runners penned an open letter to fans addressing some major changes last night. [NYmag.com Vulture]
- “Homeland” star James Rehborn, who played Claire Danes’ dad on the show, has died at 65. [People]
- On the “Divergent” rape scene and why it matters. [Medium]
- Angelina Jolie said Brad Pitt is “willing to assume a lot of parental responsibilities.” Um, that’s … nice? [Celebitchy]
- Kate Upton was allegedly supposed to be Vogue‘s April cover model, only to get bumped by Kim and Kanye. [Eonline]
- Johnny Depp is reportedly wearing a “man-gagement ring” for Amber Heard. [Celebitchy]
- Ellen Page is in talks to play John Belushi’s wife Judith Jacklin opposite Emile Hirsch in an upcoming biopic about the comedian. [The Wrap]
- Here’s the new “X-Men” trailer! [MTV News]
- Cameos on “Girls” are so hot right now. [New York Times]
- Ugh. Justin Bieber is now pretending he is James Dean. [Huffington Post]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.
[Image via WENN]