Renee Oteri From “The Bachelor” Just Got Married!
- I’m genuinely happy to see Renee from this season of “The Bachelor” find a happy ending: she recently got married to Bracy Maynard, whom she described as her “best friend of 22 years.” Renee, her new man, and her eight-year-old son Ben will all live together in Seattle. Here she is looking in love and gorgeous with her new man — mazel tov, Renee! [US Weekly]
- Here’s all the trailers for the final season of “Mad Men” which, unsurprisingly, tell us nothing about what’s going to happen. [Gothamist]
- Rosario Dawson speaks Klingon. [TMZ]
- Twitter has now been banned in Turkey by the increasingly repressive conservative government. [Washington Post]
- Kate Bush is doing her first live tour after just a little 35-year-long break. [Guardian UK]
- 21 movies about weird, kinky or compulsive sex! [IndieWire]
- Call PETA: this dude from the Discovery Channel’s reality show “Naked And Afriad” bit the head off a live lizard. [Entertainment Weekly]
- Creepy or thoughtful? A fan passed Kate Winslet a recreation of her nude drawing from “Titanic” at the “Divergent” premiere in Los Angeles the other night. [Cosmopolitan]
- Liam Neeson saved a stray dog in Central Park who teenagers were hitting with rocks. [Daily Mail UK]
- The story of Target’s major security breach before the holidays in 2013 could be made into a big-screen film. [Hollywood Reporter]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.