Renee Oteri From “The Bachelor” Just Got Married!
- I’m genuinely happy to see Renee from this season of “The Bachelor” find a happy ending: she recently got married to Bracy Maynard, whom she described as her “best friend of 22 years.” Renee, her new man, and her eight-year-old son Ben will all live together in Seattle. Here she is looking in love and gorgeous with her new man — mazel tov, Renee! [US Weekly]
- Here’s all the trailers for the final season of “Mad Men” which, unsurprisingly, tell us nothing about what’s going to happen. [Gothamist]
- Rosario Dawson speaks Klingon. [TMZ]
- Twitter has now been banned in Turkey by the increasingly repressive conservative government. [Washington Post]
- Kate Bush is doing her first live tour after just a little 35-year-long break. [Guardian UK]
- 21 movies about weird, kinky or compulsive sex! [IndieWire]
- Call PETA: this dude from the Discovery Channel’s reality show “Naked And Afriad” bit the head off a live lizard. [Entertainment Weekly]
- Creepy or thoughtful? A fan passed Kate Winslet a recreation of her nude drawing from “Titanic” at the “Divergent” premiere in Los Angeles the other night. [Cosmopolitan]
- Liam Neeson saved a stray dog in Central Park who teenagers were hitting with rocks. [Daily Mail UK]
- The story of Target’s major security breach before the holidays in 2013 could be made into a big-screen film. [Hollywood Reporter]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.