Lena Dunham Weighs In On Woody Allen Molestation Accusations & Jamie Lynn Spears’ Wedding Got Kinda Weird
- Lena Dunham said something smart (again) about Dylan Farrow’s accusations against Woody Allen: “I’m decidedly pro-Dylan Farrow and decidedly disgusted with Woody Allen’s behavior. But for me, when people go through his work and come through it for references to child molestation, that’s not the fucking point. I’m not comfortable living in a world where art is part of how we convict people of crimes.” Well said. [Dlisted]
- Kardashian mama Kris Jenner is supposedly being blackmailed and threatened over an alleged sex tape. But if we know Kris Jenner like we think we know Kris Jenner, she has expertly manufactured this “controversy” herself. [Reality Tea]
- “The Bachelor” winner Nikki Ferrell’s ex speaks out about Juan Pablo: “The Nikki I know would have slapped him and walked out.” [US Weekly]
- OH NO! THE BABY GORILLA AT THE SAN DIEGO ZOO HAS PNEUMONIA! [People]
- Lynne Spears appears to have worn a friggin’ wedding dress to her daughter Jamie Lynn Spears’ wedding. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- The royals’ phone hacking trial has revealed Prince Harry used to drunk dial his ex-girlfriend Chelsy Davy. Why are we not surprised (and a little bit endeared)? [The Daily Beast]
- Justin Bieber’s lawyer is working on a plea deal for the incident in January when he egged his neighbor’s house and caused thousands of dollars in property damage.[TMZ]
- Aunt Becky explains why she never got together with Uncle Jesse in real life. [US Weekly]
- Kate Moss wrote a music review for British Vogue. [Refinery29]
- Father Of The Year Charlie Sheen is supposedly cutting off his ex-wife Denise Richards because he’s angry she won’t let the kids see their crazy father. [TMZ]
- Members of George Michael’s extended family don’t think he’s gay, they just think he hasn’t found the “right girl” yet. Uh huh. Right. [Celebitchy]
[Images via Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.