Justin Bieber Blamed His DUI Arrest On A Skateboarding Injury
- Justin Bieber had quite the excuse when he was arrested in Miami for drag racing under the influence. It wasn’t pot, Xanax or booze! No, you see, he was wobbly because he had a hairline fracture on his foot from a skateboarding accident. [Perez Hilton]
- All right, here come the hit pieces and Yoko Ono comparisons: the Rolling Stones reportedly didn’t want designer L’Wren Scott to come on tour with them and requested that boyfriend Mick Jagger ask her to stay home. [Page Six]
- Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin (former “9 To 5″ co-stars!) are teaming up for a new Netflix comedy series. [NYTimes]
- MTV is considering another series with the original “16 & Pregnant” stars, but Maci Bookout, Amber Portwood and Catelynn Lowell are reportedly asking that Farrah Abraham not be included due to her foray into porn. [US Weekly]
- Ellen DeGeneres finally gave cupcake boy a cupcake! [HyperVocal]
- Coldplay frontman Chris Martin is headed to “The Voice.” [Star Magazine]
- Anna Kendrick, Louis C.K. and Seth Rogen are in the pipeline to host “Saturday Night Live” in March and April. [Entertainment Weekly]
- Chris Brown was dumped by his girlfriend Karrueche Tran possibly because he slept with another woman while in rehab, possibly because he’s been texting with other women, or possibly because she realized she was dating Chris Brown. [TMZ]
- Emily Mortimer addresses the cliches of the strong female characters on “The Newsroom.” [NYmag.com Vulture]
- Two of my favorite actresses, Catherine Keener and Sally Hawkins, are headed to a new FX pilot alongside Michael Cera called “How And Why.” [Variety]
- Mary-Kate Olsen just learned how to brush her hair. Fame will do that to you. [US Weekly]
- I’m sorry, but what is 5ive and why does Nick Lachey think anybody cares that they were the “lamest” boy band? [TMZ]
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s husband/adopted brother is tweeting pictures of his many guns. Oh, Lord … [Global Grind]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.