- Lady Gaga got covered in vomit last night — for art. Onstage at SXSW last night, the “artist” Millie Brown shoved her fingers down her throat and barfed bright green liquid all over Gaga. She was wearing a white apron, so you could really see the green barf. Gaga performed the rest of her song, “Swine,” in her barf-covered apron like a true artiste. As someone who has been traumatically barfed on in public, I cannot stop shaking my head and thinking, I am too old for this shit. [Just Jared]
- Austin police say the drunk driver at SXSW who killed two people and injured over 30 others was 21-year-old Rashad Charjuan Owens, a rapper who was performing at the festival that night. Gawker]
- Jamie Lynn Spears, the former Disney star and Britney Spears’ younger sister, is getting married today to her fiancé Jamie Watson. Mazel tov! [PopEater]
- The friendship that Andi Dorfman and Nikki Ferrell got out of “The Bachelor” is way better than any faux-lationship with Juan Pablo. [US Weekly]
- Billy Joel screwed up the lyrics to “We Didn’t Start The Fire” at a concert and then complained that it is one of his “worst songs ever.” I actually kinda like that one. [TMZ]
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are supposedly fighting over Jen’s friendship with Chelsea Handler, whom Justin thinks is “rude and obnoxious” and encourages bad behavior in Jen. Sisters before misters, Jen! Also, Justin Theroux is besties with Terry Richardson, so he’s hardly in a position to judge. [Daily Mail UK]
- A man is claiming he got injured assembling the giant tongue-shaped slide that Miley Cyrus has onstage on her Bangerz tour. [TMZ]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.